The Coventry Pride Brand
We understand that as a community charity, there are many groups, people and organisations that work with us. From time-to-time you may need to use our brand in publications, joint events, advertisements and more.
This page is here to give you an overview of how to correctly use our brand and to provide resources for those who require it.
If you’ve received permission to use our logo, please follow these guidelines.
Incorrect logo usage
Coventry Pride Colours
Coventry Pride Pink #e5287e
Coventry Pride Purple #35003f
Tone of Voice and Message
- LGBT/LGBTQ/LGBTQIA+ is always abbreviated as “LGBT+” by Coventry Pride.
- Our tagline is “At the heart of our LGBT+ community“.
- Coventry Pride is always written as “Coventry Pride“, not “Cov Pride”.
- Our official all-year-round hashtag is #CoventryPride
- We no longer include the pride rainbow colours in our heart as this is no longer fit-for-purpose of the ever-growing LGBT+ community and it’s many identities.
- We no longer include the tagline with our logo as this is no longer fit-for-purpose in a mobile-first world.